How it works
- We work on a net figure to you.
- Anything over and above that net figure is what we keep for selling the vehicle
- There is a one-time fee of $199. What we do for that is $199 is get the vehicle smogged and safety checked, completely detailed (inside and out) and wash the car once a week. All of this actually costs us $280.
- The consignment period is for 60 days. Most of the cars we well between 2 to 3 weeks. If by some chance, the car has not sold at the end of the 60 day period, you may either pick up the vehicle or leave it here on a day-to-day basis at no extra charge.
- If we don't feel we can sell your car, we won't take it in. We don't want to waste your $199 or our time.
- We go out on all test drives. Nobody drives your car unless a sales-person is with them.
- It's a good idea to leave your full insurance coverage on the car while we have it. We have liability, but do NOT have fire, theft or collision.
- If someone comes in with a down payment and wants to buy your car, we take care offinding bank financing for them.
- We take care of all DMV work for both the buyer and the seller.
Our Total Cost $260.00
You Pay Only: $199.00
Things to bring with you
Car MUST have FULL tank of gas or there will be a flat charge of $100.00.